Bilfinger Westcon’s QA/QC program is a compilation of industry standards and documentation practices for construction in the heavy industrial process applications. These implementation standards are applicable to the construction of petrochemical, chemical, oil and gas, power, and related industrial process markets. Bilfinger Westcon’s QA/QC manual uses a full spectrum of inspection requirements, documentation, and other relevant procedures for ensuring that total project quality is achieved for every project.
The Quality Control Procedures are designed to be readily adaptive to the requirements of varying project needs. However, should a project require supplemental or special quality control procedures, the Bilfinger Westcon Corporate Quality Director shall be advised and be utilized for assistance in preparing procedures required to maintain an acceptable quality product.
In implementing the Quality Control Manual, specific project personnel shall be designated as responsible to perform the identified quality control functions. These personnel are accountable to assure that the intent of the quality program is achieved. They shall assure that potential problem areas are promptly addressed and resolved, obtaining technical assistance as required from the corporate and project staff. For this purpose, direct communication by the specified project quality control personnel with corporate and project staff is authorized and required. Concurrently, the project management personnel shall be advised of the issues and provided with recommendations for proposed corrective actions.
The routine and continuous achievement of applicable standards of quality is essential for the success of Bilfinger Westcon Inc. The QA/QC program is in compliance with ISO 9000 & 9001.
Project-Specific QA/QC Plan:
- Collaboration of Bilfinger Westcon’s program and the client’s specifically requested items, tailored for each project at project commencement.
- Comprised of Bilfinger Westcon’s QA/QC manual with the selection of the applicable standards for the industry and the specific project scope of work.
- Supplemented with any client-specific standards and/or documentation requirements.
- Documented procedure for all aspects of inspection and testing requirements.
- Ensure that all “legacy documentation” and project-turnover requirements are fully met.